对不起,请问您是英国来彼得.斯通吗?
Excuse me, are you Mr peter stone from England?
是的,我就是。
Yes I am.
斯通先生,见到您我非常高兴,我是贵宾厅的员工,我的名字叫玛丽。今天由我来负责您的团队。
Very glad to meet you, Mr stone, I’m the VIP room’s staff, my name is marry. I will charge your teame today.
你好,玛丽, 谢谢你来接我们。
Hello, miss marry, it’s very kind of you to come to meet us.
哦,为你们服务,我感到很高兴,一路上好吗?航程够长的。
Oh, it’s a pleasure. How was your trip, Mr stone? It was quite a long flight.
是的,飞了将近15个小时,仅仅在香港停了一下。
Yes, it was almost 15 hours . with only a touch down in hongkong.
我们到休息室休息一会好吗?请吧你的行李票给我,我去把行李取来。
Let’s take a short rest in the waiting room. Please give me your luggage check. I will get it for you.
非常感谢。
Thank you.
这是你的行李,请你核对一下。
This is your baggage. Would you mind to confirm the baggage.
1、2、3……14.没问题. 谢谢!
one two three……fourteen, .that’s right, thanks!
我们现在走好吗?车子正在外面等候。
Shall we go now? the coach is waiting outside.
好的,我们走吧!
Ok let’s go.
请出示一下您的护照好吗?
Can you show me your passport?
当然可以。给你。
Of course, here you are
您有什么东西要申报的吗?
Have you anything to declare?
没有,我没有带要上税的物品,都是我的私人物品。
No, I haven’t got any dutiable things with me. They are only personal thing.
可以打开你的包吗?
Would you please open your package?
可以,请检查。
Sure, please check them over.
这台收音机您要付税。
Well, you have to pay duty on this radio.
对不起,我不知道这也要付税。我要在那儿付税呢?
I’m sorry, I don’t know it’s dutiable. Where do I got to pay the duty?
在收税处。
At the duty collection office.
收税处在哪儿?
Where’s that?
大厅的左边。
On the left of the hall.
多谢,别客气
Thanks a lot. Not at all.